The Bidhendi Team
- (407) 744-2533
- (407) 744-2533
Orlando, FL 32801
I am a licensed Realtor with 26 years of experience in the real estate industry. I have been involved in the acquisition and disposition of hundreds of residential and commercial properties and the development of 2 Million square feet of real estate for a combined value of approx. $500 Million Dollars. Over the years, I have also invested my own funds in several successful real estate development projects. My education and experience make me uniquely qualified to assist you in all aspects of locating, acquiring, designing, developing or selling any type of property. Following is a summary of some of my accomplishments:
- Researched, identified and conducted feasibility studies on two $30-million dollar development projects in Central Florida.
- Assisted clients in land acquisition, contractor selection, design and construction of luxury properties.
- Acquired properties in Bulk for Domestic and International Investors.
- Identified, conducted feasibility studies and acquired undeveloped acreage; designed subdivisions; managed the entire development process; negotiated contracts and sold projects at 55% ROI.
- Drafted scopes of work, solicited bids, negotiated hundreds of contracts, hired and managed Contractors, Attorneys, Geologists and Engineers and interacted with the City, State and County staff during all development phases.
- Identified, evaluated and acquired 200+ distressed properties, negotiated contracts, managed rehabilitation and sold projects at 30% ROI.
- Managed the acquisition, environmental studies, bid solicitations and demolition of 300+ commercial and residential buildings.
- Oversaw construction of an underground tunnel, 50 gymnasiums and several 500,000+ SF shopping centers.
- Ranked Top 1% of all Agent Profile Views in the Nation
M.S. - Civil Engineering
B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Licensed Florida Realtor
"...nd Abraham's contractor charged me one-third of what I got as a quote and did it much faster than my contractor would have. Abraham is always available! The few times he is not, he is very prompt in returning calls or texts. You simply cannot find another more reliable realtor who is always looking out for your best interests. I do not live in FL and all my properties were investment properties and it is so important to have a realtor whom you can trust fully. Abraham and Sahara are honest, trustworthy, very responsive, very professional and makes sure every loose end is tied quickly. I have dealt with real estate agents in New York, Kentucky, Oklahoma and Florida. Abraham is the best agent I have ever dealt with. You just cannot go wrong with him"
"I came to know of Abraham when I bought a house in Eagle Lake. He was the seller's agent then. I was so impressed with his diligence, follow-up, promptness, courtesy and professionalism, I decided to keep him as my agent for all the three houses I sold recently, including the one I bought from his client in 2010. A fourth house is currently listed with Abraham. Abraham and Sahara are so good they make sure the deal closes by constantly being in touch with the lender, title company, buyer's agent, and others and staying on top of the tasks that must be done by all the parties. If they see any problems with buyer qualification, lending, or other aspects that may delay or derail the closing, they always have a backup plan. In addition, Abraham and Sahara help the owner in marketing the property by securing reliable subcontractors to make minor repairs or paint the house at very low costs. I tried to get a quote myself "
"We had a great experience with Abraham and Sahara. Very professional, responsive and honest. They were very patient and showed us numerous properties. Negotiated a great deal. Will use them again to buy or sell. "
"Abraham and Sahara are an incredible team. They are extremely knowledgeable in real estate and they really listened to our needs as the buyers. We recently moved to Central Florida and bought our first home in Florida, so naturally a lot of the processes in buying a home were unclear to us. After asking a thousand questions to Abraham and Sahara we were able to attain a much clearer understanding of the entire buying process overall. We found Abraham and Sahara on Zillow and immediately knew they would be a good fit with us. They were also able to provide a lot of great insight on the neighborhoods, schools we were looking in. The dynamics with both Abraham and Sahara are great as we had all of our home buying needs as a couple fulfilled with them. Abraham was able to provide us with good information and give us honesty advise, he was very straight forward and is a pro when it comes to negotiations. Overall they were more than a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend Abraha"
"Abraham and Sahara have gone above & beyond in assisting me throughout the whole process of buying a home. They helped me from the very beginning and ever after the paper work was all done they were able to assist me with other inputs for home renovations. Abraham and Sahara are an amazing couple and very professional. They have assisted my family and I, and I can not thank them enough"