I am a licensed Realtor with 26 years of experience in the real estate industry. I have been involved in the acquisition and disposition of hundreds of residential and commercial properties and the development of 2 Million square feet of real estate for a combined value of approx. $500 Million Dollars. Over the years, I have also invested my own funds in several successful real estate development projects. My education and experience make me uniquely qualified to assist you in all aspects of locating, acquiring, designing, developing or selling any type of property. Following is a summary of some of my accomplishments:
- Researched, identified and conducted feasibility studies on two $30-million dollar development projects in Central Florida.
- Assisted clients in land acquisition, contractor selection, design and construction of luxury properties.
- Acquired properties in Bulk for Domestic and International Investors.
- Identified, conducted feasibility studies and acquired undeveloped acreage; designed subdivisions; managed the entire development process; negotiated contracts and sold projects at 55% ROI.
- Drafted scopes of work, solicited bids, negotiated hundreds of contracts, hired and managed Contractors, Attorneys, Geologists and Engineers and interacted with the City, State and County staff during all development phases.
- Identified, evaluated and acquired 100+ distressed properties, negotiated contracts, managed rehabilitations and sold projects at 30% ROI.
- Managed the acquisition, environmental studies, bid solicitations and demolition of 300+ commercial and residential buildings.
- Oversaw construction of 50 gymnasiums, 500,000+ SF shopping centers and an underground tunnel.
- Ranked Top 1% of all Agent Profile Views in the Nation
M.S. - Civil Engineering
B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Licensed Florida Realtor